About the Karori BID
The Karori Business Association (KBA) is a local business organisation focused on developing and enhancing the success of Karori / Marsden Village for the benefit of the wider community.
By uniting the efforts of local businesses, fostering a spirit of collaboration, and coordinating local initiatives, the organisation can help ensure Karori thrives into the future.
The Association is funded by way of a targeted rate. It is important to note that only buildings currently paying commercial rates within the areas pay the targeted BID rate. The building owner pays the targeted rate, they then have
the option to on charge it to their tenants
- Karori is a vibrant, entertaining and activated hub for the Western Suburbs.
- We support our local businesses to be prosperous.
- Karori’s unique natural environment is a drawcard for outdoor activity attracting people from across the region and beyond.
- We are an inclusive place where generations and cultures mix seamlessly together.
The Karori Business Association Committee – 2022/23
- Heather Baldwin – Karori Community Centre (Chair)
- Briony Hogg - Marsden Books
- Victor Chong - Karori Mall & Marsden VIllage Pharmacy
- Sasa Overend - Karori Four Square
- Chirag Patel – Karori New World
- William Calder - Ray White Real Estate
The Executive Committee of the Karori Business Association meets monthly on the first Monday of each month.
2020 Annual General Meeting - Monday 12th October
- Minutes from Karori BID Establishment Meeting 2019
- Audited financial accounts
- 2020 Annual Report
- Indicative budget for 2021/22